Here are some things Adeline's up to at 4 months...
- she loves sitting in her bumbo and playing with toys
- everything goes straight to her mouth
- she has given us a few giggles, but she's pretty stingy on them compared to how readily she gives out smiles
- she'll roll from her tummy to back
- she'll roll to her side when trying to reach a toy she wants
- stares at Cooper all the time (I think they're both trying to figure out what the other one is)
- is very observant
- "talks" to us and gets upset if we don't understand her
- started going to story time at the library this week and so far I think she likes it
She's the best thing to happen to us!
And of course, lots of pictures...
|Love that smile :)|
|With her new dog that she got from Santa|
|Can't help but laugh at this one. It was a little cold so we brought the hat back!|
|Having a little cuddle time with Cooper|
|Sharing secrets maybe?|
|Petting Cooper's ear|
|Checking out her new doll - almost as big as she is!|